JKPSC Recruitment 2018
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) invites Applications for the post of 330 Lecturer. Apply Online before 19 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
JKPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Professor (Lecturer)
- No of Vacancy : 330 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-39100/-
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : MBBS / MD / MS / P.hd in Respective Discipline And Duly Recognized by Medical Council Of India With 3 Years of Experience.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2018
Job Location : Jammu & Kashmir
JKPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General Category have to pay Rs. 805/- & Rs. 405/- for reserved categories through Challan in the J&K Bank branch.
How to Apply JKPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.jkpsc.nic.in from 19.01.2018 to 19.02.2018 thereafter website link will be disabled.Candidate may also send hard copy of Online application along with other requisite documents to the office of the Commission at Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar Jammu/ Solina Srinagar on or before 23.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 19.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 19.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application form :23.02.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 21.02.2018
Important Links :