List Maharatna Navratna Miniratna Companies India Pdf Download –The Complete list of Maharatna, Navratna and Miniratna CPSEs (Central Public Sector Enterprises) and their status criteria are as of date December, 2015 are as follows.
Eligibility Criteria for Grant of Maharatna, Navratna and Miniratna Status to CPSEs
The following are the criteria required to procure a Maharatna status for CPSEs.
- The company should possess Navratna status for Qualifying the Status of the Maharatana company.
- Its should be listed on Indian stock exchange with minimum prescription of public shareholding under SEBI regulations.
- Average annual turnover of more than Rs. 25,000 crore, during the last 3 years.
- Average annual net worth of more than Rs. 15,000 crore, during the last 3 years.
- Average annual net profit after tax of more than Rs. 5,000 crore, during the last 3 years.
- The entity should have significant global presence/international operations.
How many Maharatana Companies are In India ?
According to Indian Government Data There are Seven Maharatana Companies In India
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Coal India Limited
- GAIL (India) Limited
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- NTPC Limited
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Steel Authority of India Limited
The following are the criteria required to procure a Navaratna status for CPSEs.
- And a composite score of 60 or above out of possible 100 marks in the six selected performance parameters which are as follows
- At least three ‘Excellent’ or ‘Very Good’ Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) ratings during the last five years.
- The entity must have Miniratna Category – I status alongwith Schedule ‘A’ listing.
- Net Profit to Net Worth
- Manpower cost to cost of production or services
- Gross margin as capital employed
- Gross profit as Turnover
- Earnings per Share
- Inter-Sectoral comparison based on Net profit to net worth.
There are Seventeen CPSEs possess Navratna status which are as follows
- Bharat Electronics Limited
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Container Corporation of India Limited
- Engineers India Limited
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited
- National Aluminium Company Limited
- National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited
- NMDC Limited
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
- Oil India Limited
- Power Finance Corporation Limited
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited
- Rural Electrification Corporation Limited
- Shipping Corporation of India Limited
Miniratna Category – I CPSEs –
List Maharatna Navratna Miniratna Companies India Pdf Download -The following are the criteria required to procure a Miniratna category – I status for CPSEs.
The CPSEs that have made profits in the last three years in a row and should have net worth. The pre-tax profit should be Rs. 30 Crores or more in atleast one of the three years.
Fifty four CPSEs possess Miniratna Category – I status which are as follows
- Airports Authority of India
- Antrix Corporation Limited
- Balmer Lawrie & Co. Limited
- Bharat Coking Coal Limited
- Bharat Dynamics Limited
- BEML Limited
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
- Bridge & Roof Company (India) Limited
- Central Warehousing Corporation
- Central Coalfields Limited
- Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Cochin Shipyard Limited
- Dredging Corporation of India Limited
- Kamarajar Port Limited
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited
- Goa Shipyard Limited
- Hindustan Copper Limited
- HLL Lifecare Limited
- Hindustan Newsprint Limited
- Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited
- Housing & Urban Development Corporation Limited
- India Tourism Development Corporation Limited
- Indian Rare Earths Limited
- Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Limited
- IRCON International Limited
- KIOCL Limited
- Mazagaon Dock Limited
- Mahanadi Coalfields Limited
- Manganese Ore (India) Limited
- Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemical Limited
- Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited
- MMTC Limited
- MSTC Limited
- National Fertilizers Limited
- National Seeds Corporation Limited
- NHPC Limited
- Northern Coalfields Limited
- North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited
- Numaligarh Refinery Limited
- ONGC Videsh Limited
- Pawan Hans Helicopters Limited
- Projects & Development India Limited
- Railtel Corporation of India Limited
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited
- RITES Limited
- SJVN Limited
- Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited
- South Eastern Coalfields Limited
- State Trading Corporation of India Limited
- Telecommunications Consultants India Limited
- THDC India Limited
- Western Coalfields Limited
- WAPCOS Limited
Miniratna Category-II CPSEs -List Maharatna Navratna Miniratna Companies India Pdf Download
List Maharatna Navratna Miniratna Companies India Pdf Download
The following are the criteria required to procure a Miniratna category – II status for CPSEs.
The CPSEs that have made profits in the last three years in a row and should have net worth.
Eighteen CPSEs possess Miniratna Category – II status which are as follows
- Bharat Pumps & Compressors Limited
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants (I) Limited
- Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Limited
- Central Railside Warehouse Company Limited
- Ed.CIL (India) Limited
- Engineering Projects (India) Limited
- FCI Aravali Gypsum & Minerals India Limited
- Ferro Scrap Nigam Limited
- HMT (International) Limited
- HSCC (India) Limited
- India Trade Promotion Organisation
- Indian Medicines & Pharmaceuticals Corporation Limited
- M E C O N Limited
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited
- National Film Development Corporation Limited
- National Small Industries Corporation Limited
- P E C Limited
- Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Limited