NFC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online: Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment 2017 of Medical Officer. Eligible candidates may download PDF Medical Officer notification and fill the online Application form at the official website address nfc.gov.in on or before 18 November 2017 thereafter link will be disabled. Other details like age, Qualification, eligibility conditions, selection process & how to apply are given below…
NFC Medical Officer Recruitment Online – Last Date 18 November 2017 @ nfc.gov.in.
|Organization Name||Nuclear Fuel Complex|
|No of vacancies & Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Qualification||check below for qualification|
|Salary||check below for Salary|
|Last date||18 November 2017|
NFC Job Details :
- Post Name : Medical Officer
- No of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs. 94400/- (per month)
Eligible Criteria for NFC Hyderabad Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : MBBS from recognized university and registered with Medical Council of India with one year Experience after completion of compulsory rotatory Internship in General Medicine in reputed Hospitals/ Nursing Homes.
Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 35 years As on 01.11.2017
Job Location : Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on through Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee
How to Apply NFC Hyderabad Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for interview along with resume, original documents in support of their educational qualification and experience (SSC, HSC, MBBS Passing, Marks sheets, Registration from M C I and Experience etc.) and one set of self attested copies of all the certificates and one passport size photograph at the time of interview .
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 18.11.2017 at 10.00 Hours to 13.00 Hours
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.nfc.gov.in/ADVT_2017_Website-1.pdf