NIMHANS Recruitment Lower Division Clerk
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) Invites applications for the post of 24 Lower Division Clerk on contract basis. Apply before 31 January 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No : NIMH/PER(7)/RECT/ADVT–12/LDC/2017-18
NIMHANS Job Details :
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk
- of Vacancy :24 Posts
- Pay Scale : 21000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for NIMHANS Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Any Bachelor Degree from a recognized University and Skill test norms on computer English Typing @35 Wpm or Hindi Typing @30 Wpm.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 27 years as on 31.01.2018
Job Location : Bengaluru (Karnatka)
NIMHANS Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Typing Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- (for General Candidates) & Rs. 250/- (for SC/ST Candidates) through Online State Bank of India, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru, Beneficiary Name : The Director, NIMHANS, S.B. Account No. 64118462718, IFSC Code No. SBIN0040675, MICR Code: 560002480 and Branch Code-40675.
How to Apply NIMHANS Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with required copies of certificates of the Age Proof, Academic Qualification, Experience Certificate, photo etc. send to The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No. 2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029 on or before 31.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form :01.2018
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : http://www.nimhans.ac.in/sites/default/files/LDC%5B2413%5D.pdf
- Download Application Form Link :http://www.nimhans.ac.in/sites/default/files/Application%20form%5B2414%5D.pdf