Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 RRB RRC Group D Recruitment 2018 For 62907 Indian Railway 62907 Jobs Vacancies Download Notification pdf Apply Online RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 RRB Group D Vacancy 2018
Advertisement No. CEN 02/2018
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Allahabad will issue the notification regarding this soon on the Date 10.02.2018. All the Candidates who had been waiting for the Recruitment of Group D posts will be able to Fill the Application form From 10.02.2018. The Details About the Vacancies is given Below….
ALP & Technician 26502 Posts Recruitment 2018
Details of Vacancies :- 62,907 Group D posts :
Region-wise Details of Vacancy
|Sr. No.||RRB||No. of Vacancies||Apply Link|
|1.||Ahmedabad||6087||Apply Online Link|
|2.||Ajmer||4755||Apply Online Link|
|3.||Allahabad||4762||Apply Online Link|
|4.||Bangalore||2293||Apply Online Link|
|5.||Bhopal||3522||Apply Online Link|
|6.||Bhubhaneswar||1532||Apply Online Link|
|7.||Bilaspur||1159||Apply Online Link|
|8.||Chandigarh||7832||Apply Online Link|
|9.||Chennai||2979||Apply Online Link|
|10.||Gorakhpur||3388||Apply Online Link|
|11.||Guwahati||2577||Apply Online Link|
|12.||Kolkata||2367||Apply Online Link|
|13.||Mumbai||4625||Apply Online Link|
|14.||Patna||5981||Apply Online Link|
|15.||Ranchi||2525||Apply Online Link|
|16.||Secunderabad||6523||Apply Online Link|
Post-wise Details of Vacancy
|Cat. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Helper / Electrical (Workshop)||46|
|2.||Helper / Electrical / AC||369|
|3.||Helper / Electrical / General Services||1650|
|4.||Helper / Electrical / Power||592|
|5.||Helper / Electrical / Train Lighting||384|
|6.||Helper / Electrical / TRD||1389|
|7.||Helper / Electrical / TRS||1046|
|8.||Helper / Bridge||776|
|9.||Helper / Civil||17|
|10.||Helper / Civil (Workshop)||7|
|11.||Helper / P Way||366|
|12.||Helper / Track Machine||332|
|13.||Helper / Works||151|
|14.||Track Maintainer Grade IV||29600|
|15.||Helper / Mechanical||615|
|16.||Helper / Mechanical / Carriage And Wagon||6696|
|17.||Helper / Mechanical / Diesel Electrical||376|
|18.||Helper / Mechanical / Diesel Mechanical||663|
|19.||Helper Mechanical (Power)||25|
|20.||HELPER / S And T||1042|
|21.||HELPER / S And T (Workshop)||256|
|22.||Helper / Signal||1003|
|23.||Helper / Telecommunication||142|
|24.||Helper / Medical||68|
|28.||Porter / Hamal / Sweeper Cum Porter||2335|
Pay Scale :-
Rs. 18000/- (Level 1 Of 7 Th CPC Pay Matrix) Plus Allowances As Admissible For The Posts.
Educational Qualifications :-
For Post Cat. No. 1 to 23 :-
10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT (OR)
10th pass plus ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/SCVT
For Post Cat. No. 24 to 28 :-
10th pass (OR)
ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (OR)
National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2018) :-
Candidates Should be of Minimum 18 years and Maximum 31 Years. Age Relaxation Shall be Permitted to all the Eligible Candidates. Candidates Should Check the Age Relaxation Details from the Advertisement.
Selection Process :-
Written Test, Trade Test and Medical Examination.
Application Fee :
Candidates, who belongs to General Category will have to pay Rs 500/– & for OBC/SC/SC/PWD/Female Category Candidates will have to pay Rs 250/–.
How to Pay Fee :
Candidates Can Pay the Application Fee through online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card) or offline mode (SBI Bank or Post Office Challan).
How to apply for Railways Group D Posts 2018
- Candidates are required to only apply online on the official website of the respective regional RRBs. Hence to begin, go to the official website of the regional RRBs. For example, if you wish to apply under Ahmedabad, then go to the rrbahemdabad.gov.in
- The candidates are advised to check the Vacancy Table in this CEN to ascertain the vacancies notified against all RRBs for their qualification and ensure that the RRB to which they wish to fill in the online application is having the vacancy for their qualification and community/category subject to eligibility in terms of age and medical standards.
- On the recruitment page, click on Apply now for CEN 02/2018 – Please note at some regional RRBs the application forms would start at 10:00 am and at some at 11:00 am.
- On the new page that opens, click on new registration
- Provide your registration details like name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, Aadhaar number, state, SSLC/ Matric Roll number. Year or passing and other information as asked.
- Verify the email id provided. An OTP or one-time password would be sent to the email address provided at the time of registration. Candidates are required to key in the OTP in order to continue filling the form.
- Complete the form and upload all the documents required. Candidates have been provided with the list of documents required to fill the application form. Candidates should go through the notification and keep the documents ready. Please note, specifications regarding the photograph are also provided. Candidates are accordingly advised to follow the same.
- Candidates can pay the fee either by a debit, credit card or net banking. The provision to pay the fee by means of an SBI bank challan or a Post Office Challan is also available. Please note, the last date for paying the fee in online mode is March 12, 2018, by 22:00 Hrs. As for fee payment through SBI Bank Challan, the last date and time is March 12, 2018, by 13:00 Hrs. For post office, the last date of payment is March 10, 2018, by 13:00 Hrs. As per the notice, general category candidates are required to pay an online fee of Rs. 500 for the application. For Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWD / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class, the fee required in Rs. 250. This amount, however, would be refunded after deducting bank charges, on appearing in CBT.
- After paying the fee, complete the application process and print your application
Selection process of RRB Group D Recruitment 2018
Candidates would be required to appear in a Computer Based Test or CBT. Based on the performance in the CBT, which would be a 90 marks paper with negative marking, candidates would then be called for medical test or Physical Efficiency Test or PET. Shortlisted candidates would then be provisionally allotted on the basis of the verification of the documents.
Important Dates :
|Online Application Started||10.02.2018 at 10.00 hrs|
|Last Date of Apply Online||12.03.2018 at 23.59 hrs|
|Last Date for Pay Application Fee|
|Online Payment (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card)||12.03.2018 at 22.00 hrs|
|SBI Bank Challan||12.03.2018 at 13.00 hrs|
|Post Office Challan||10.03.2018 at 13.00 hrs|
|Download Detailed Advertisement||Download In English|
|Apply Online||Available Now|