HCRAJ Recruitment – 2309 Class-IV Vacancy – Last Date 13 March 2018
Rajasthan High Court (HCRAJ) invites applications for the post of 2309 Class-IV. Apply Online before 13 March 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
HCRAJ Job Details :
- Post Name :Class-IV
- of Vacancy :2309 Posts (Non TSP Area-2178 Posts & TSP Area-137 Posts)
- Pay Scale :12400/- (Per month)
Eligibility Criteria for HCRAJ Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : 12th pass from a recognized board.
- Nationality :Indian
- Age Limit :Minimum & Maximum Age limit is 18 to 35 years As on 01.01.2018
Job Location : Rajasthan
Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Merit.
Application Fee : General/OBC (Creamy Layer) have to pay Rs.100/- & Rs.60/- For SC/ST Candidates through E Mitra/CSC/Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
How to Apply HCRAJ Recruitment : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://hcraj.nic.in from 12.02.2018 to 13.03.2018 till 11.59 P.M. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 02.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 03.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://hcraj.nic.in/recruitment/rhc-exam-64-2018.pdf
- Apply Online : https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin