TNPSC 14 Assistant Conservator of Forests Recruitment 2017 Apply Online: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment 2017 of 14 Assistant Conservator of Forests Latest Jobs Vacancy at http://www.tnpsc.gov.in. This is very good news for job seekers who are Searching Govt jobs. Eligible candidates may download TNPSC notification 2017 PDF and apply on or before 09-10-2017 date. So, the Aspirants can fill the online Application for the 14 Assistant Conservator of Forests Vacancies 2017 from the same site. The TNPSC official website is available at the address http://www.tnpsc.gov.in. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
TNPSC Recruitment 14 Assistant Conservator of Forests Online Form 2017 Last Date: 09-10-2017
TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Advt. No. : 21/2017
TNPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Conservator of Forests
- No. of Vacancy : 14 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : A Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Discipline.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 30 years for Other & 21 to 35 for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCM), BCMs and DWs of all Castes As on 01.07.2017
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
TNPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on written Examination & Oral Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- Registration fee through One -Time Registration & For Preliminary Examination fee candidates have to pay Rs.100/- & for Main Written Examination Fee candidates have to pay Rs.200/- through Online or by offline at SBI/at Indian Bank.
How To Apply For TNPSC Application Form
- Log on to Official Website to TNPSC careers page at http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Search for the TNPSC 2017 Notification for 14 Assistant Conservator of Forests Vacancies / Download directly from this page
- Read all the Given requirements thoroughly
- Eligible candidates are advised to download Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Now, pay the application Fee (Reverify the Notification before paying the Fee) as per the category
- Complete the TNPSC Application Form with the essential data.
- Recheck and Submit the Application.
- Recheck and submit the application before the last date.
- Take a print out of TNPSC 2017 application form
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 09.10.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank : 11.10.2017
- Date of Written Exam : 17.12.2017