TNPSC 31 Statistician Recruitment 2017 Apply Online: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment 2017 of 31 Statistician Latest Jobs Vacancy at http://www.tnpscexams.net. This is very good news for job seekers who are Searching Govt jobs. Eligible candidates may download TNPSC notification 2017 PDF and apply on or before 03-10-2017 date. So, the Aspirants can fill the online Application for the 31 Statistician Vacancies 2017 from the same site. The TNPSC official website is available at the address http://www.tnpscexams.net. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
TNPSC Recruitment 31 Statistician Online Form 2017 Last Date: 03-10-2017
TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Advt. No. : 20/2017
TNPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Statistician
- No. of Vacancy : 31 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4400/
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : A degree with Statistics as main subject or degree in Mathematics with Statistics as ancillary subject.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30years As on 01.07.2017
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
TNPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on written Examination & Oral Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- for Examination fee and Candidates have to Register their basic particulars through One -Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs. 150/- towards registration fee through Online or by offline at SBI/at Indian Bank.
How To Apply For TNPSC Application Form
- Log on to Official Website to TNPSC careers page at http://www.tnpscexams.net
- Search for the TNPSC 2017 Notification for 31 Statistician Vacancies / Download directly from this page
- Read all the Given requirements thoroughly
- Eligible candidates are advised to download Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Now, pay the application Fee (Reverify the Notification before paying the Fee) as per the category
- Complete the TNPSC Application Form with the essential data.
- Recheck and Submit the Application.
- Recheck and submit the application before the last date.
- Take a print out of TNPSC 2017 application form
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 05.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 03.10.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank : 05.10.2017
- Date of Written Exam : 26.11.2017