TNPSC 54 Junior Assistant or Assistant Recruitment 2017 Apply Online: TNPSC has given an employment notification for the recruitment 2017 of 54 Junior Assistant or Assistant Latest Jobs Vacancy at http://www.tnpscexams.net. This is very good news for job seekers who are Searching Govt jobs. Eligible candidates may download TNPSC notification 2017 PDF and apply on or before 26-09-2017 date. So, the Aspirants can fill the online Application for the 54 Junior Assistant or Assistant Vacancies 2017 from the same site. The TNPSC official website is available at the address http://www.tnpscexams.net. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
TNPSC Recruitment 54 Junior Assistant or Assistant Online Form 2017 Last Date: 26-09-2017
TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Advt. No. : 19/2017
TNPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Assistant or Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 54 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2600/
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 35 years for SC / ST and 30 years for all Others As on 01.07.2017
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
TNPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on written Examination & Oral Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for Examination fee and Candidates have to Register their basic particulars through One -Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs. 100/- towards registration fee through Online or by offline at SBI/at Indian Bank.
How To Apply For TNPSC Application Form
- Log on to Official Website to TNPSC careers page at http://www.tnpscexams.net
- Search for the TNPSC 2017 Notification for 54 Junior Assistant or Assistant Vacancies / Download directly from this page
- Read all the Given requirements thoroughly
- Eligible candidates are advised to download Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Now, pay the application Fee (Reverify the Notification before paying the Fee) as per the category
- Complete the TNPSC Application Form with the essential data.
- Recheck and Submit the Application.
- Recheck and submit the application before the last date.
- Take a print out of TNPSC 2017 application form
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 31.08.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 26.09.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank : 28.09.2017
- Date of Written Exam : 25.11.2017