UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2018 Download UPPCL Accounts Officer Exam Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2018 UPPCL AO AA online Written Exam Admit Card Expected Written exam Date Download UPPCL Hall Ticket Call Letter PDF 2018 UPPCL Assistant Accountant Accounts Officer Admit Card Call Letter Exam Date
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2018
About Recruitment & विज्ञापन सं0-01/विसेआ/2018/A.O.-2 & 02-विसेआ/2018/सहा0 लेखा0-बैकलॉग
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has Recently announce about the Recruitment of 63 Posts of Assistant Accountant (Sahayak Lekhakar) & Account Officer (Lekha Adhikari). Many Interested & Eligible Candidates Filled there Online Application Form. The Process of Submitting there Online Application Form is Started from 21.02.2018 and Will be Conducted Till 13.03.2018. More Details About Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
About Exam :
All the Interested & Eligible Candidates Will Face the Exam in April, 2018 (Expected). The Exam Will be Written Type. More Details About Recruitment is as Provided Below.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant & Accounts Officer Exam Date → Available Soon
Admit Card :
Candidates who applied for this Exam must have a valid admit Card or Hall Ticket to enter in prescribed Exam Centre of these exam conducting by UPPCL. No Admit Card or Hall Ticket will reach home of Candidates by post, it can only be download in upcoming dates before exam. Candidates Can Download there Admit Card from the Official Website of UPPCL or From the Below Provided Link.
Written Exam Pattern :- There will be a written exam for the post of Assistant Accountant & Accounts Officer Given below..
For Assistant Accountant
- Paper-I:- In The Ist Paper Question is based DOEACC “O”on Computer Knowledge. The test will be carrying 50 Questions of total 50 marks.
- Paper – II:- In the IInd paper Question is based on General English & General Hindi, Arithmetic, Accountancy, Auditing & Income Tax(Confirming to the Graduation Standard).
- The Wrong AnswerWill Be Deduct 1/4 Marks of Overall.
For Accounts Officer
- The Written Exam Would be of 200 Marks
- There Will be 200 Objective Type Questions with the Time Duration of .
- The Right Answer Will Be Awarded with 01 Mark.
- The Wrong Answer Will Be Deduct 1/4 Marks of Overall.
- The Minimum Qualifying marks Would be 40% of Total Marks.
- Those Candidates Who Will Qualify Written Exam Will be Called for Interview..
- The Interview Will be of 25 Marks..
Final Words :-
Candidates are advised to keep in touch the Official website of UPPCL and visit this page.
All Updates Regarding this exam will be available on our website (www.jobriya.in). Bookmark our website & Visit Regularly for Updates regarding Exam
Important Link Area :-
|Admit Card||Available Soon|